JFECC has been an outside electrical contractor of choice for General Contractors, Developers and Utilities on Wind Farm projects in Central US, and we have been involved in the successful and safe construction of more than 45 projects representing a capacity in excess of 7028 MegaWatts, and nearly 12 million circuit feet since 2005.
Our experience, the talent and the attention to detail of all of the crews in the field and our Project Management are the best guarantee of our ability to perform all the construction needs of wind energy projects.
An integrated approach which allows us to deliver quality projects with maximum efficiency, on or ahead of schedule, on budget and in compliance with the highest safety records in the industry.
Our Range of Services Includes:
- Complete design and installation of electrical collection systems
- Trenched underground cable, Directional boring
- Splicing, Medium and LV Terminations
- Pad Mount Transformer and Switchgear Installation
- Installation of Power and Communication wiring to MET (Meteorological Towers)
- Interconnect Substations from civil and foundations to the control and protection systems
- Utility Switchyards
- Transmission Interconnects
Solar– providing full service range:-Design & Engineering-Procurement & Installation