Business Development Manager
JFECC is searching for a Business Development Manager that can identify and develop business relationships; specifically in the Wind, Solar, Substation, Utilities, Transmission, and Distribution segments of the electrical construction industry.
- Identify, develop, and maintain customer relationships with current and prospective general contracting customers;
- Identify and develop electrical construction opportunities;
- Strengthen and improve customer relationships;
- Using problem-solving, critical thinking skill and independent thinking to overcome challenges.
- 5+ years experience of sales and marketing in the electrical construction industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and energetic
Please email a cover letter, your resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
J.F. Edwards Construction promotes a drug/alcohol-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and ongoing random drug testing.
Women, Veterans, and Minorities encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, JFECC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.